Are you a resident of a cold area? It will be a common problem for you when you are leaving your home for office you found that car door lock is a jam. Your key is not working with that lock, and you can not turn the key.
People become panic and try to find ways to replace the lock or try another duplicate key at 24 hour locksmith Jacksonville FL.
But they do not try to unlock the frozen lock; you will wonder if it is quite simple, and there are many quick ways to unlock the frozen car door lock.
We have researched and found five simple ways that will help you to unlock a frozen car door lock.
Please read our article How to unfreeze car door locks and know the simple unlocking ways.
Ways to unfreeze car door locks?
We have found these simple ways that will help you to unlock a frozen car door lock.
• The first way is to unlock the frozen car door lock with the use of ethanol. Take some amount of ethanol and pour it in the lock hole. You can also dip the key in the ethanol or alcohol and insert the key and turn it will work.
• The second way is to use sanitizer that will help you to unlock the frozen car door lock. These sanitizers are available in every house, especially in that corona pandemic.
• There is a tool named de-icer can be used to unlock the frozen car door lock. You can read instructions on that tool and unlock the frozen lock within a couple of minutes.
• Do you know your hairdryer is also a useful tool that will help you to unlock the frozen lock? You need to blow hot air in the hole of the car door lock. After two to three minutes, again insert the key and try to unlock it will work.
• If you do not have the above items with you, then dip your key in car fuel and immediately insert the key in the lock hole; it will also help you unlock the frozen lock.
• Your lighter for cigar can also help you to give heat to the lock and make it possible for you to unlock the frozen door lock.
So, while do you have a frozen car door lock, then do not need to be panic and try our simple techniques to get rid of such a situation without spending money.
It is common to see that in the colder areas, it happens many times that the car doors become faulty due to low temperature and may become a reason for irritation for you.
But now you do not need to panic and try our provided simple and readily available ways to help you unfreeze the car door locks.
We have provided you detail in our article on How to unfreeze car door locks. Hope this article helped you understand and learn how to unfreeze the car door locks.